Foetal Monitor – BPL
(FM 9852) Offers clear and high resolution display that helps to make more accurate decisions. (FM 9853/9554) Provides an audible simulation of the foetal bloodflow in more accurate and sensitive manner.
- Monitor Screen : (FM 9852) 7” high resolution colour TFT display with tiltable screen. ( FM 9853 / 9854 ) 12.1” high resolution colour TFT display with tiltable screen upto 90°
- Standard Configuration : FHR, TOCO, and foetal movement
- Portability : The device is compact, portable and lightweight
- Display Interface : Large letters display interface helps in making accurate decisions even from a distance
- Ultrasound Probe : The probe with high sensitivity enables user to monitors foetus>12 weeks and provide versatility in clinical settings
- Data Display & Storage : (FM 9852) The device can record data for 12 hours and comes with playback and print facilities. (FM 9853 / 9854) The device can record and display data for 25 hours with dynamic data save capability.
- Thermal Printer : Thermal printer facilitates easy availability of printed results
- Safety : The low frequency ultrasound waves are safe on foetus
- AFM : Automatic Foetal Movement detection with event marker
- Li-ion Battery : The built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery ensures uninterrupted use of the device
- Central Monitoring System Software : This is an optional feature.
- Variant : Twin FHR monitoring facility is available with FM 9852T & FM9854