CRETICAL CARE VENTILATOR – MAX
- Critical Care Ventilator with Wide Range of Clinical Solutions
- PRVC/VS :Guaranteed volume delivery with minimum airway pressure. Limits volutrauma. Prevents Hypoventilation. Assured minute volume. Enhanced patient safety. Reduced work of breathing.
- APRV : Allows Spontaneous ventilation to promote lung recruitment of collapsed and poorly ventilated alveoli. Restores FRC. Better CO2 elimination. Improved oxygenation at lowest Ppeak and Pmean. Increased cardiac output.
- SIMV-VC/PS : Ideal mode for weaning the patient. Ensures minimum minute volume. Permits pressure supported spontaneous breaths between two SIMV breaths.
- SIMV-PC/PS : Offers ease of weaning for patients. Ensures additional safety against barotrauma. Enhanced patient safety. Allows pressure supported spontaneous breaths between consecutive SIMV breaths. Weaning strategy can be applied to number of breaths or pressure control limit.
- CPAP & Bi-NIV-Non Invasive Ventilation :Allows spontaneous breathing offering maximum patient comfort. Ideal for supportive respiration requiring minimum overall intervention.
- VS-Auto : Combination mode with benefits of VS and PRVC. VS option allow Pressure Supported, Volume Assured Spontaneous breaths. Backup mode ensures assured minute volume with exposure to minimum airway pressure. Offers highest patient safety against volutrauma, Hypoventilation, abnormal airway pressure and apnic condition.
- PSV-Auto : Increase patient comfort level with low work of breathing makes it perfect choice for weaning the patient. Backup mode enables breath delivery of mandatory breaths at controlled pressure ensuring patient safety.
User Friendly Concept :
- Dual Display
- Large display showing all lung dynamics simultaneously on same
- screen Curves : Airway Pressure V/s Time, Tidal Volume V/s Time,
- Flow Rate V/s Time
- Loops : Airway Pressure V/s Flow Rate, Tidal Volume V/s Airway
- Pressure, Flow Rate V/s Tidal Volume
- Easy and Quick setting Keyboard
Economy of Operation :
- Long Life Flow Sensor and FiO2 Sensor
- Consumes least number of parts per patient.
- Designed and built to operate in harsh environment.
- Low Operational Cost per Patient.