3-Channel ECG – BPL
Features & Specification
- Three Channel ECG Recording : Simultaneous 3 (user selectable – 3/2/1 channel) channel ECG recording.
- Last Memorised ECG Recording : Ensures the storage of last recording in the memory.
- Automatic and Manual Recording Modes : Manual mode enables the acquisition and printing of ECG recording in real time. Simultaneous acquisition is possible with automatic mode.
- Power Supply : Comes with dual power supply – mains and rechargeable internal battery.
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery : Enables mains independent operations and provides battery use after charging.
- Thermal Printing : Allows the printing of ECG on 60 mm paper using a high-resolution thermal print.
- Ergonomic Design : The compact, light weight and portable design ensures ease of use.
- Printing of Rhythm Lead Trace : Printing of user-selectable rhythm lead trace up to 100 seconds.
- Optional : Stored and real-time ECG transfer to PC through USB